Skip to main content

Yamuna Erandathi

Yamuna Erandathi new images and previous wooow images. Don't waist your time click and download these high resolution images quickly.

Yamuna Erandathi is a one of hottest young and sexy actresses in Sri Lanka.Her first teledrama Du Kumariyo was Telecasted on Derana Television network. whatever now she is very famous actress among Sri Lnakans. There are some brand new and unseen Photos of Yamuna.

She is normally good in romantic role I think she will good for romantic film rather than anyone. Most of TV serial of her are really blockbuster and has very good story. You can watch those serial by using online film rental , DVDs to rent in you nearest dvd shop or dish net work in your country , In India there are so many dish net work you can get for very cheap price.
we think nearly she will enter in the Sinhalese cinema and she will be able to make good characters and definitely she will make awards in cinema.
.........................................................................................................................
for more amazing images and videos of Sri Lankan actress contact
zillion_zoom@yahoo.com
.........................................................................................................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...