Skip to main content

Gene's Vintage Photo - The Original BATMAN TV Show 1966 Batmobile Car


Check out this amazing photo! It belongs to a guy in New Jersey named Gene. His story is, "Back in February of 1967, my dad took me and my younger brother Michael over to the Old Armory in West Orange, NJ, where they used to have great Hot Rods and Stock Car Shows. My Dad took this lone photo of us in front of one of the five original BATMAN TV 1966 Batmobiles!" WOW!!! Gene strongly believes the Custom Car he saw in 1967 was the #4 Batmobile ( the vehicle used for all the drag racing scenes ) because of the elaborate seat belt harnesses he and his brother recall seeing in the interior. Also, CHECK OUT the awesome life-size cardboard cutouts of Adam & Burt to the far right!!! This is a Classic Childhood Photograph! I wanna thank BatDave for bringing it to our attention & especially thank Gene for sharing his wonderful childhood memory... great stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...