Skip to main content

Taylor Swift New Tattoo?


When Taylor Swift arrived at our studio to co-host the Countdown, we noticed some writing on her left arm. Midway through the show, Country Countdown USA host Lon Helton asked if she had a new tattoo: “I don’t get tattoos. I just write on my arm. I don’t have any tattoos. I don’t think I can commit to one thing to have on me forever. But I write different lyrics on my arm every night. Now the fans have started doing it too. My mom used to always yell at me because I’d write lyrics all over myself. Now I still do it with Sharpie up and down my arm. Today I have ‘Remember me in ribbons and curls, love your baby girl.’” From the first Sugarland single, “Baby Girl.”


The other thing we noticed on Taylor’s Twitter page: “Just played the last night of CMA Music Fest (um,you guys were amazing!!). Then I went home and baked until 2:41 AM.” So Lon asked Taylor about that Tweet: “I just wanted to bake cookies. I go to baking blogs and read up on all these cookie recipes, and I baked these new ones called White Chocolate Chip Salted Oatmeal cookies, and they’re real good. I like to cook home cooked meals for all my friends. The other day I did a great barbecue chicken. The other night I did an awesome Italian pasta thing. I like to improvise because that’s what my mom did. I love cooking!”












Swift, once again, dawned lyrical body art during her performance at CMA Music Festival Sunday (June 12). The 'Mean' singer paid tribute to fellow country superstars Sugarland during country music's biggest party with the line, "Remember me in ribbons and curls, love your baby girl," from the duo's debut single, 'Baby Girl.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...