Skip to main content

Feel more free!

I enjoyed the full-moon lunar eclipse last night.
It was over after 1:00 midnight.
After the separation from the sun, the moon was shining happily.


When there are always things important just besides us, we can't notice how important they are.
But once we are away from them or lose them, we can realize their importance.

I hope we can notice things important before we lose them and are away from them.
But things important and necessary always return to us.
If they don't come back, they haven't belonged to us or they haven't been necessary since the beginning.
We can't possess things which don't exist inside us.
Everything outside reflect things inside us.
If those come back to you again, your happiness must be much deeper than that when you keep them from the beginning.

We lose nothing necessary and important.
Don't need to be afraid!

I was thinking of above things while I was watching the moon shining again last night.


Sun these days are beautiful again after rainy and cloudy days.
I love sun and moon.

Actually I have many things I'm afraid of.
I like to run away from them and keep hiding myself.
But I don't feel free in those situations.
I was born to be free.
So I promise myself I'm not afraid of anything anymore and fly freely.






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...