Skip to main content

Oracle Cards

It is an intercalary day today, Feb. 29th.
It was the first day when my area was covered with lots of snow.




It is a snowman somehow.

I canceled today's plan and stayed home peacefully.

One of my hobbies is cards-reading.
I actually attended some courses how to read cards a few years ago.

I often use card decks designed by Dorren Virtue.
I already had 9 decks of hers and another persons.
And I ordered more recently.




I opend the Romance Angels card deck today.




The cards inside are like these.
Very beautiful and romantic!!

I'm going to have the first pastel-therapy workshop next month this year.
I'll use this deck for the attendance.

In my Japanese-language blog, I gave readers a message by usuing this card.
The card was this below.




Love Yourself First
In the same way you love yourself, you love your partner.
If you can't love yourself truly, you don't understand what the true love means
and how much your partner loves you.
You are loved by your partner as much as you love yourself.


Japanese tend to love others first and put ourselves besides.
It is very difficult to love ourselves truley.
But these days, many of us are awaken to learn how to love ourselves and start expressing.


This is the message for you in my English-language blog.




Let Your Friends Help You
Don't have problems and distress to solve by yourself.
Your friends are always there for listening to you.
You are happy when you can help your friends.
Your friends are the same.
They'll be happy when they can help you.
Please don't take those chances away from your friends.
With them, you feel new energy and refresh yourself.
Then new opportunities and ideas come to you.


There is a manual to understand each card.
But inspiration is more important when you see those cards.
If you are interested in, please try this!
Have fun!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...