Skip to main content

Beyond Godlike

tekken01
And I was 50% right! He’s an American-Asian martial artist – which makes it even better! This is Jon Foo as Jin Kazama.
I was with David Nakpil when we checked out the full cast – here are the ones that got our minds blowing!
cary
Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa as Heihachi Mishima – remember the 1st Mortal Kombat movie? He was Shang Tsung. Yes he’s still buff. And yes, he’s much older than that picture now.
Mann Village Theatre
Ron Perlman as Paul Phoenix – For those who don’t know, he’s the buff old dude who played Hellboy. (Though IMDB says its unconfirmed let us keep our fingers crossed!)
chiaki_kb01a
Chiaki Kuriyama as Ling Xiaoyu – remember that cute girl with the mace in Kill Bill? Oh yeah.
Get free demos for cisco ccie and ase practice test exam with 100% guaranteed success. Our best quality a+ braindumps prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of PMI-001 & comptia server+.
07
Nathan Jones as Craig Marduk – For those who know Nathan Jones, nuff said. For those who don’t, watch Brad Pitt’s Achilles take him down in the first few minutes of Troy.
a01sunlost-774185
Tamlyn Tomita as Jun Kazama – remember that cute brown-skinned Japanese girl in the Karate Kid two? She’s all grown up as Jin’s mother here!
batista
Batista as King - OMG. OMFG. (Awesome guitar entrance here)
Cung Le as Marshall Law - Everyone knows that Law was based on Bruce Lee right? Well Cung Le is today’s hottest fighter of Lee’s art: Jeet Kune Do.
FINALLY
4354chen1
Jackie Chan as Lei Wulong
– as far as I know, Jackie Chan is only the second dude since Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) to play a character based upon himself. IMDB changed status to unconfirmed – but if this doesn’t pull through I’ll commit suicide.
PLUS…
Check out the other cast members – pls comment if you know who they are. But as far as I see, they are absolutely awesome!
lukegossmicks5845151400hc9
Luke Goss as Steve Fox (Hellboy 2 – the white haired villain)
tekken02
Gary Daniels as Bryan Fury
roger_huerta_2
Roger Huerta as Miguel
200px-Iadale
Ian Anthony Dale as Kazuya Mishima
candicehillebrand1
Candice Hillebrand as Nina Williams
Marian01
Marian Zapico as Anna Williams
3061076969_548ea59990
Kelly Overton as Christie Monteiro
darrin-dewitt-henson-300b0111
Darrin Henson as Raven
lcrowder
Lateef Crowder as Eddy Gordo
sergei
Anton Kasabov as Sergei Dragunov

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...