Skip to main content

Lamar Odom Sues Liza Morales for Child Support and Visitation

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjrF2HahxCN0w_gbW1xBe-LXXAl58m5ZtvZO0_ipWIUc_QFZ3QlZRWgif9-gJXJ9NbaC-o-qMgD0yYrbKqBxqwWad0CCZmdLGarlfU0rmxLfx3OTOcoOJpvpQWCa3zIzNyn07c3CsnzVkbf/s1600/odom.jpg

Lamar Odom is suing his Liza Morales, the mother of their two children, for visitation and child support. The L.A. Lakers star filed a petition on November 5 asking a judge to to set a “parental access schedule” and “reasonable child support.”

Morales is not giving in that easily, however. She says that Lamar, who got married to Khloe Kardashian last year, “basically checked out as a father four years ago.”

Odom and Morales, who never actually got married, had a total of three children together. Their youngest, Jayden, died from SIDS in 2006 at a mere six months old.

The two were already experiencing some relationship issues, but their baby’s death was just too much to bear and the split up.

“When we lost our son, he [Odom] was nowhere to be found,” Liza said.

Since that time, “I always had to be the one to ask him: ‘Lamar, do you want the kids?’ ” she said. Odom, who inked a $33 million, four-year contract in 2009, has traveled to New York regularly but has never tried to see his children, according to Morales.

“This whole going to the court thing – people, my neighbors – I don’t want them to think this is the kind of mother I am, that he has to go to court for visitation,” Morales said. “It’s just really shocking, because Lamar knows the truth.”

Morales only learned that Odom was planning to marry Khloe Kardashian via text message where he stated that he wanted the kids to attend their wedding.

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Lamar-Odom-Khloe-Kardashian.jpg

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgsba9C6Fy2h36SDmpUMGk1AHhHSpL9Z_iXylZGQG7VDXloptKrkLR2p6thQYF3Lt_uRNI8H7cOuknCseK0VMvKQ1Fa63lqavkbci50fF2piEhg_v3jogtWO1Zfde9W7LQ8k8MRaw2ceF4R/s1600/Lamar-Odom-Khloe-Kardashian.jpg

http://realitytea.realitytea.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/new-uploads/2010/11/lamar-khloe-odom-liza-morales.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...