Skip to main content

Kim Kardashian Engagement Ring? Oh No She Didn't

Kim Kardashian Engagement Ring
Kim Kardashian says she’s just saving time and stress by buying her own engagement ring. She is not yet engaged to boyfriend and NFL star Reggie Bush, but she says she has the ring already.

UPDATE: Kim is now engaged to NBA star Kris Humphries

“He definitely knows all of us went ring shopping,” she said.

Kim has said that Reggie has already had a look at the ring.saving time and stress by buying her own engagement ring. She is not yet engaged to boyfriend and NFL star Reggie Bush, but she says she has the ring already.

UPDATE: Kim is now engaged to NBA star Kris Humphries

“He definitely knows all of us went ring shopping,” she said.

Kim has said that Reggie has already had a look at the ring.

Story Continues Below...

“I definitely scared him and told him it was probably way more expensive than it is, just so that when he goes he feels like he’s getting a good deal,” she said. “He knows what it looks like. I think I’ve e-mailed him enough pictures.”

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have been dating for about two years now. Though she has bought the ring, she has not yet confirmed that she and Reggie will take the plunge.

Currently, Kim is wearing the engagement ring on her right hand instead of her left. Hmm.
Kim Kardashian Engagement Ring

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...