Skip to main content

Antoinette Nikprelaj

Phillies’ Mayberry Begs Agent to Set Up a Date With Antoinette Nikprelaj

Phillies’ Mayberry uses agent to try for date with ‘Pirates’ mermaid
Philadelphia Phillies’ slugger John Mayberry has been having a pretty good year. 45 RBIs and 13 home runs prove that the 27-year-old has now problem stepping up to the plate in front of thousands of fans, but asking a girl on a date… that’s a little too much pressure for Mayberry. Antoinette Nikprelaj won’t be receiving a phone call from Mayberry anytime soon, but she might hear from his agent.
Mayberry has been begging his agent to set him up on a date with model, and Pirates of the Caribbean mermaid, Nikprelaj. His agent was a little reluctant, but an email was finally sent out to try and get the gorgeous girl’s digits.
The New York Post published an email that was sent from Mayberry’s agent at Creative Artists Agency to Innovative Artists, the company that represents Nikprelaj.
Mayberry’s agent wrote:
“I hate to even be sending you this e-mail, and I’m quite embarrassed to say the least, but we have a young client on the Philadelphia Phillies who asked us if we knew any agents at Innovative Artists and could connect him to Antoinette Nikprelaj.
“I know you’re not a dating or set-up service, but John Mayberry Jr. would love to meet Antoinette or invite her to a baseball game sometime. Would this be possible? Here’s a bio of John to give you some more info on him (he’s a great guy, down-to-earth, humble, Stanford-educated, etc.) Thanks for considering this as you know how this business is and servicing clients.”
Unfortunately for Mayberry, it doesn’t look like Antoinette Nikprelaj will be accepting his request, since the mermaid model is already married. So what do you think about Mayberry’s quest for love? Does he deserve the ridicule he’s bound to receive by fans and teammates? Would you use your agent (friend) to get a girl’s number? For Antoinette Nikprelaj… yeah, I would to.

Hot Model
Phillies’ Mayberry Begs Agent to Set Up a Date With Antoinette Nikprelaj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...