- Miranda May Kerr is an Australian model.
- She was born on April 20, 1983.
- She is best known as one of the Victoria's Secret Angels since mid-2007.
- She is the first Australian to participate in the Victoria's Secret campaign and also represents Australian fashion chain David Jones.
- Kerr began modeling in the fashion industry when she was 13.
- She is married to actor Orlando Bloom with whom she has a son, Flynn.
Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...














Comments
Post a Comment