Skip to main content
These Occupy Wall Street losers really are an endless source of entertainment.  It would be even more amusing if I didn't know that half of them would murder me in my sleep, given the chance.  I have become really addicted to scouring YouTube to look for more of their drivel to listen to.

This video was fruitful for a few different reasons.  The woman at 0:58 is a nit-wit.  She advocates free college education for all.  As to who is going to fund this "free" education, her only remark is that, "then you have to look into tax dollars."  Genius.  A lot of my more intelligent FB friends that are Leftists are defending OWS by saying that they have the same gripe at root as the Tea Party.  But they do not.  They are, in fact, the opposite of the Tea Party, and this woman proves it.  The guy at 1:30 says that absolutely, the central government should take over the banks.  I've not heard many Tea Partiers espouse that notion.



My favorite buffoon, though is the arrogant guy at 2:15 who, after kicking his less-experienced fellow protester off camera, admits that, yes, he is a leader of this leaderless movement.  But that is not his master stroke.  That comes at 2:32, where he announces that he is an out-of-work Plumber's Helper.  To help the chap out, here is a photo of a plumber's helper:

 The guy who appears from 5:15 through 5:30 is the most reasonable person interviewed here.  To quote him:

"It's not gonna do shiiiiiiit."

"All these people's not gonna be here in a little while.  Let one really good bad wind come through ... it's gonna be empty, man."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Lunges

Walking lunges have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult and not tried. I borrowed this quote from G. K. Chesterton. Okay, he didn't really say this about walking lunges; he said it about Christianity. But up until 2008, in my case at least, it had been true about lunges, walking or otherwise. Here is what a walking lunge looks like: My coaches cause me to do three sets of twenty per leg, alternating between the left and the right leg. I have a love/hate relationship with them. I've always avoid doing lunges because, as Chesterton noted about Christianity, they are difficult! At first, I couldn't even stay balanced; I would fall over sideways, like the guy does in the second have of this "Goofus and Gallant" walking lunge video. But even after I could stay balanced, cranking out twenty reps per leg was and is very hard for me. Because of the weakness I have ... from avoiding lunges in the past. When I step onstage again in July,...

Hot and Sexy Big ass girls

There are very sexy and cute big ass girls images with very good resolution. visit here and get this nice hot collection with good resolution.    If you like to these images please comments here it is very important to us. Thank you for visiting here.

Upeksha Swarnamali

There are very large image collections of Sri Lankan famous Actress Upeksha Swarnamali with very good resolution. Visit here and download all hot images of Sri Lankan Actress & Models. Upeksha Swarnamali is a very famous actress in Sri Lanka and also She is very Hot & Cute. Now she has married.  And also She was elected as a member of the Sri Lanka Parliament in the 2010 General Elections held on 8 April 2010 representing the United National Party.There are large image collections for understanding her beauty with previous and nearly released images. Starting her carrier as a model, she appeared on several song videos including "Chanchala", and took a major role in the television drama series "PABA". She also participated in the reality dancing show Sirasa Dancing Stars, on 8 June 2008 she was eliminated. She gained national attention due to the controversial removal from the Paba teledrama aired by State run ITN, due to what she claimed as her open support ...